
"Um, I'm not sure about this car ride...are we going to the doctor again?"

"Oh, you say we're going on an adventure? I might like that..."

"Really? We're going disc golfing? I LOVE that!"


After disc golfing at Champoeg State Park yesterday, we went to Ferguson's Fragrant Nursery (I love plants!) and got creative with the Sunny photos.

Sunny is a busy and alert tiny girl! She's still just 7 lbs 3 oz (same weight as a week ago, and less than her birth weight), but her motor skills and awareness impressed the doctors, so we aren't worried about her being a featherweight. She certainly eats a lot! I just don't know where it all goes...oh, wait: into her diapers!

I know--so many carseat photos. But it's where Sunny makes her many faces!

Daddy/Max is so thoughtful and fun. He made a bunch of little sun characters to hang around the yard so that Sunny can try to spot them from her bedroom window. We think she can see about 10 inches away so far, but we're excited!
i love how much you guys have been finding time to blog so i can peek in at little sunny :) i have had so many friends start blogs or say they are going to but never follow through. luckily, you are follow-throughers. i love all the plant shots. and the ones of her alone in the hammock that max posted on facebook! how did those not make the blog cut?!
ReplyDeleteyou say now that you can't wait for her to be old enough to be lola's buddy, but the next couple years will start to go faster than you want, so be careful what you wish for! just keep enjoying every second :) xoxo
You to are the coolest parents around! Sunny Bunny is the luckiest baby girl on earth! Love all the suns around the yard, Maxo thinks of everything! I also love the shot of her in the birdbath, such a love! Can't wait to meet her! We're counting down the days, like...13 to be exact!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! Great entries!!! Papa and I love it, it makes us feel like we a watching her grow. Thank you so much. We'll see you tomorrow evening.
ReplyDelete