Monday, August 2, 2010

Canadian Cousins

Our sister Jessi took great pics of the cousins playing during their July visit. I stole them from her blog and wanted to share them here, too. Sunny and Halle are a great pair - they are BOTH sweet, spirited and go, go, go! Ask and you shall receive, right?
Auntie Echo and the girls.
Well, at least Halle and Sebastian were cooperating...Sunny looks ready for a nap.
Backyard mayhem! A great close-up of Sunny and her doting chauffeur.
These last 2 show the great expressions Jessi gets from Sunny. This first one says, "I love you, Auntie."
This one says, "Hey, where'd my cousins go? I'm following them everywhere."

2 comments:

  1. i love the one of halle and sunny with the wagon! cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Canadian cousins adore their little American girl! We had such a great time with you guys and can't wait until the next time we get to see eachother!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.