Monday, August 3, 2009

More Fun in the Sun


These great black and white pics were taken by our good friend Kati. She has a GIFT! These were all taken yesterday during our casual BBQ - imagine what she could do in a fancy studio. Thank you again, Kati! Larger picture files are on Shutterfly - they will print out better.

Sunny had a great Sunday--she visited the Farmer's Market for the first time. Check out "The Great Onion" that we bought--it's the size of Sunny's head. Then we had a little Sausage Fest BBQ at our place with good friends. The kiddie pool was a hit! Max may have had more fun in it than little Cameron and Lola did.
Sunny still has thrush and some (related?) feeding issues, so I'm spending a ridiculous number of hours nursing, pumping, medicating, bottle washing/sterilizing, etc. I carried around a magazine for a week thinking I'd find time to flip through it. Nope--not till Max insisted I take a break. But Sunny's so worth the effort, and she's a model patient--minimal fussing, though I know her mouth is very uncomfortable.

2 comments:

  1. you guys hit the feeding issues jackpot, didn't you? :( but you can't tell by looking at beautiful, plump, happy little sunny. you're doing good work, mama! luckily, some biological adaptation we've developed as a species to survive kicks in, and at some point when it's all over, you'll barely even remember the hard stuff. only the good stuff. i think that's how people keep having babies :)

    i loved taking pictures of her!! i love the alert looks right into the camera. she's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pictures and can't wait to see you 3 tonight. Can't wait to get my hands on that sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.