Friday, August 7, 2009

Baby Faces

Tracing Sunny's features back to Mom and Dad...



She seems to be a perfect cross between the two of us. I think Sunny shows more of Max's features, my coloring, and many of our expressions. One of her earliest smiles @ 7 weeks old (captured by Auntie Jessi's camera) is below, between our baby mugs.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...you were so cute JJ!!! I totally see Sunny in your baby photos...and a little bit of Max too. I think sometimes that Halle looks like me, but her eyes throw me off!

    Sunny's got more of Max's headshape...but definately youre eyes...she's so gorgeous...I can't wait to snuggle her in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you three,
    Was thrilled to get your blog site!!! I love these picture comparisons...they are wonderful. You both were adorable babies...I remember Maxi in the box and Papa pulling him around.
    We are doing great in Europe and finishing our time in Bulgaria. Having no luck getting on the blogger site, so can't update our blog!! Very frustrating, but will do it when we get home...unless something improves. This is a treat filled with amazing landscapes, history and pride of it's inhabitants. We have loved Bulgaria and Romania! Love you three and miss you like crazy, Omi and Papa

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.