JJ and Sunny at Multnomah Falls on Sunday. Look at the double chin/chub rolls that her good eating has earned her.
Posted by Max: Yesterday was of course hot, hot, hot. I hear the temperature hit 105 downtown. Today is supposed to be hotter!!!?
Anyway, I got home, grabbed Sunny and jumped into our little inflatable kiddy pool. She absolutely loves the water! She is so cute and happy in it. Within 30 seconds, however, she had pooped all over both of us, big time! JJ was busy inside the house and I had no towel or anything. So, we just sat there, stewing in the poo, for a good 10 minutes or so until JJ came out and rescued us. Poop is gross but somehow not half as bad when it comes out of your own kid. She’s the cutest pooper ever!
what a great story, so true about the poop :)
ReplyDelete