Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Stinky Search & Timberline Family Reunion

"The Story of Sunny and the Missing Poo"

Sunny is super squirmy and busy whenever we change her these days - she tries so hard to flip over onto her tummy, shimmy into crawling stance, and zoom away. So I'm wrestling her in an attempt at a quick diaper change in the back of the 4-Runner. It's raining, she's tired and bored, and I'm trying to hurry so we can get back to my office baby shower party. I get the dirty diaper off and wrap it up to contain the mess. I get the fresh diaper halfway on, but Sunny wiggles so hard that the velcro tabs rip. I throw that diaper to the side and grab another. This one I get on successfully. Meanwhile, Sunny's grabbed the other diaper and is flinging it back and forth in the air - she's into throwing things. I finish dressing her, grab the diaper from her hands, and experience HORROR: it has a poop smear in it. Sunny wasn't slinging the ripped, clean diaper. She'd had a hold of the poopy one - and its contents are MISSING. She'd mastered the sling and fired a turd missile! After frantically searching the back of the car, I find the missing item nestled amongst my bag and her clothes. Wouldn't THAT have been a bad stowaway...


Avocado-face smiles.


Babysitting: shhhhh, he's asleep! Max passed out while watching Sunny, and she was happy to quietly cruise around so he could get some rest.






During dinner at Timberline, Sunny napped under the lobster table. Halle was a cute companion.

Cheers!
Lobster for our Chateau Briand on top, sweet little Sunny below. A fancy dinner and an easy baby!

















It's a boat, a tub, and a sled! Fun times with our little snow buddy.
"We look great, hey?" Cute cousins Halle and Sunny modeling their parkas.

Sunny helped Daddy pack for our Timberline trip to see Grandpa Kink, the Wandlers, Papa and Omi, and friends Emma and Reed.




Sunny's first flips: tiny, tiny ones.

2 comments:

  1. you guys are KILLING ME with all this CUTENESS!!!! i heart sunny. such great, great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story, J.....can just picture it, hah! Thanks for all the pictures, we certainly had a wonderful time at Timberline. More memories for our treasure book. You, Max and Sunny are such a beautiful family. Love you so

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.