
Our hidden camera captured this early a.m. action. If I didn't know better, I'd have thought we got the first-ever picture of the Easter Bunny! But this one's too fat and orange.

She waited patiently for Sunny to find and empty the basket so she could climb in.
My Goodness...Happy First Easter Sweet Sunny Bunny!!! We can't wait to spoil you with tons of hugs and kisses next week! Looks like you had a fun Easter egg hunt too! See you in just 5 more sleeps!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to that sweet little Bunny!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was wonderful having you all over for Easter dinner and activities. GG loved seeing sunny and you'll have to look at Deanna's facebook page for Easter pictures.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you up on the mountain!!!! More wonderful memories to create.
What fun pictures JJ! I especially love the face up against the glass, those made me laugh. She's so stinkin' cute!
ReplyDeleteJamie