


We've stopped thrush treatments for Sunny, and though I'm staying on a restricted diet, we're optimistic it won't come back. Sunny really loves eating now since it's not immediately followed by medicine. It's more relaxing for all of us! "Nan-tie"(nanny-auntie) Kelly moves in this week to help with Sunny and find work in Portland. We're so lucky to have her! We'll figure out schedules and routines, and then I'll return to work late next week. I'm looking forward to some aspects of that, but I'll miss being with Sunny all day long. I've been so fortunate to have this quality time with her - it's been a great start for both of us.
you did it, jj!! good work, i'm so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteOh, she is just the sweetest!!! We loved having time with you three last week and holding Miss Sunny. Can't wait until we get to be together again.
ReplyDeleteSunny is totally adorable! The sweetest little baby girl that everyone would love to hold and squeeze?
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty lady...I wish I could be her Nantie!!! Oh well, I settle for being her favorite out of town auntie! Love the shot of she and Maxo reading, in her Oregon get-up with Sunny kitty looking on! Love you all!
ReplyDeleteOhhh my gosh. Sunny is just the most darling little girl. You guys are the greatest mom n dad. We just love watching the three of you. Thanks for a terrific evening last week. Kisses to Miss Sunny. Papa
ReplyDeleteHow amazingly cute is she! You all are such a wonderful family and I look forward to seeing you sometime soon!
ReplyDeleteCarissa