Tuesday, November 11, 2014

August 2013

 So it's almost 2015 and I realized I missed this.  Here we go - it's been a great ride since the last post - life is so fun!  We won the "most floaty float" award in the Big Float for our sleeping swimmers costumes...complete with an inflatable mattress and sheets.
 The bridge pedal, a summer tradition!  This shot is from the I-5/Marquam Bridge.
 I love those cheeks!
 Sunny's pre-K class did a wolf skit as part of her summer drama class - Sunny was one of the little piggies.


 The National Night Out picnic was a lot of fun - Sunny loves those Sno Cones.  But not as much as shave ice.







 Sunny and I like to cheer Max on in his adventure races - and this one had a kids' course that she loved.
 Hanging out in the backyard with her fairy garden.
 Storytime @ Popo's with Riot, Satchell and Audrey (that's no shadow).
 Delicious treats @ Sunny's Frozen Yogurt near the SW Community Center.
 Thirsty girls: Me, Nauntie and Sunny
 Having a magical time with Lola, Belle and Olivia @ Olivia's birthday party.

 Fun times on the Rose City Mortgage cruise - we chartered The Dolphin. 
 Nice ride! Checking out the options at the Portland Soapbox Derby @ Mt. Tabor.

She can fly!  This was Max's fun idea to make her an incredible swing and get her used to trusting her rock climbing harness and the rope. She always draws an audience when they do this @ our park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.