
I'm so fortunate be at the Best Company to Work For (officially, we won the award!) in Oregon. My joint baby shower with my coworker and friend Jamie (new mama of Veda James) was really special. Renee and Kaylyn organized delicious food and "onesie" decorating, and the money tree gifts were generous. Daddies Max and Andy joined us on the deck. Thank you to all of my work buddies for sharing your artistic skills, excitement and support for the 2 newest additions to our Rose City Mortgage family. Thanks to my friends Scott, Kate, Brandy and Jenelle (with baby Siiri) for stopping by--such a treat!

Jen shows off a onesie for Sunny with a horse on it.

Kaylyn, Jen and Jake design baby clothes for babies Sunny and Veda...

Anne draws a soccer ball using her tattoo for inspiration.
What a fun idea for a shower! Sunny's going to be so stylin' in all her new onsies...and I was wondering who Veda belonged too...I've added their blog to my daily reads! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete