Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Active Parents: squeeze in the fun! 2/7/09


Max and I seized the day on Saturday and hiked 5 miles in the Columbia River Gorge. We had to take a few breaks for me to catch my breath, but it was a fun time. Here's my growing belly by a waterfall. My preggo exercise video keeps me extra active so I can continue to do the outdoorsy stuff I love!

3 comments:

  1. your ohana is so cute! these are such special photos. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look as sweet baby! You're so tiny, Jealous! Can't wait too see you guys, just wish it was sooner rather than later! Hugs to you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so exicted that you have your blog so we can keep up-to-date on all your changes and activities. What exiciting times!! Blessings & lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.